Brian Weiss: Only love is real
“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Brian Weiss, M.D., pioneer in past-life therapy and founding chairman of the Mount Sinai Medical Center’s Department of Psychiatry, shares his unique insights into the human soul, healing and reincarnation in our exclusive Volume 8 interview.
“Reincarnation occurs because we have lessons to learn about such things as love, compassion, charity, nonviolence, inner peace and patience. It would be hard to master them all in only one life,” says Dr. Weiss, author of eight books including Many Lives, Many Masters. “Once you no longer fear death, you can truly live.”
Is it then possible that love never ends? Could we have known our loved ones in our past lives? You won’t want to miss what Dr. Weiss says in our featured interview on Volume 8, 2011.
Spiritual Cinema Circle is the only DVD club delivering thoughtful, spiritual films each month to your home - yours to keep!
Open your home each month to four inspiring, entertaining and enlightening films
- We screen thousands of films each year, and bring only the best to you
- Discover quality entertainment by independent film makers
- Experience nourishing entertainment that awakens your sense of joy and wonder
- No risk -- satisfaction guaranteed
- Free Trial (pay S&H only), then just $21/month + S&H to continue your membership.
- Co-Founder Stephen Simon
- Host Mariel Hemingway
Here's what filmmakers are saying about Spiritual Cinema Circle!
"I really appreciate all you and your Spiritual Cinema Circle have done to help WHAT THE BLEEP."
- William Arntz, Producer of WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW!?
"You have created something wonderful and should be very happyand proud. Thanks again for your generosity and commitment to this wonderful endeavor. I am happy to be a small part of it."
- Bruce Joel Rubin, Screenwriter of GHOST, JACOB'S LADDER, MY LIFE
"Everything good that has happened to my film is because of The Circle."
- Mark Thompson, Director of MOTHER GHOST